Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Grade!

Paycos made it through his first week of first grade and did great! He has a wonderful teacher who honestly cares about each of the kids in the class. She is so sweet! I know they will have a good year. Paycos is like me; NOT a morning person!! He hates getting up early! Getting back into routine has been a hard adjustment. He is in bed, asleep, every night at 7 o'clock and he STILL has a hard time waking up! Yep, just like me! After a few weeks, it will get better and we can have a life again in the evenings! Kyler starts pre-school on the 8th and she is pumped!

We have 3 and a half more weeks before the inducement!!! I really hope that I just go into labor on my own...like TODAY would be great! I have been pretty darn miserable!! I'm trying to make the best of it though because this will be the last time I will ever be pregnant. It's kind of sad to think about! But I can't wait to meet this baby! Oh yea, my precious husband decided the other day that he's doesn't really like the names that we have picked out anymore...sure, I'll just come up with other ones...I have nothing else to think about...and we have SOOO much time left...seriously, what is wrong with him?!?! I guess we'll figure it out....






Paycos wanted to be a shark so we made a fin out of styrofoam and a belt!
Goofing around in the camper!
***Another reason I'm ready to have the baby is because Kyler tells me daily, "You're big and fat!" Thanks sweet girl....

3 comments:

  1. Oh those sweet kids...they sure know how to make you feel good, huh?! Looks like Paycos is growing into such a handsome little man!! I can't wait to see this new baby...hang in there, and enjoy the kicks and bumps! I hope these last few weeks are restful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 and a half weeks? i must say i'm a little jealous! i've got about 7, and if my feel keep swelling like this i will never make it! i love the news pics tho- you guys have beautiful babies! and i can't wait to find out about this new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Kristin you have the cutest family! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete