Sunday, August 16, 2009

Counting Down

The countdown has begun!! Or I guess I should say countdown's'. It is 1 week until Paycos starts 1st grade, 3 weeks until Kyler starts Pre-school, 4 weeks until my birthday, 6 weeks until the baby is born, and 7 weeks until Paycos' birthday! Wow! A lot is happening in just 7 short weeks. I really thought I would be sad with summer coming to an end, but I'm surprising myself by being excited! I'm looking forward to getting back into a routine and having a little peace and quiet for a short time before #3 makes his/her arrival. I still have so much to do as far as getting ready for baby, so hopefully I can get some things accomplished in these next few weeks. I am already feeling more relaxed as my pregnancy days come to an end. Definitely not physically but mentally. When I was pregnant with P and K, I had their nurseries completely ready and everything was 100% done before my 3rd trimester even began. We have done NOTHING in the nursery yet!! Mainly due to the fact that we don't know what we're having. I do have bedding and paint colors picked out, so as soon as we know what it is, we can get busy! The baby won't be in it's room for several months anyway. I am a very big planner so once again, I'm surprising myself by being calm about this. Maybe the panic attack will hit soon, but as of right now, I'm feeling A-OK!

Kyler is soooo ready for big girl pre-school! She has picked out a new back pack and lunchbox, and she is officially ready! Paycos, on the other hand, decided he likes staying home and playing all day and he would MUCH rather do that than go to school! I'm sure he will adjust! Goodbye summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment