Sunday, September 20, 2009

Random

Wow! I haven't posted in a while so this one is full of "randoms"

Kyler has officially started preschool! She loves it so far and has had a really fun time. Her teachers are very sweet and have been wonderful! She came home saying that she has two boyfriends and Justin did NOT like that!! He tells her to say that she has two friends that are boys instead of "boyfriends"! I think it's hilarious that it bothers him so much! OF COURSE, it's ok with him when Paycos talks about his "girlfriends" at school! (poor Kyler...her future boyfriends don't stand a chance!!!)




Posing with Brantley



With Kyler in school, it has been nice to have some time to myself on Tues. and Thurs. Although that will be changing soon since the baby will be here in 8 days!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! Monday, the 28th is still the inducement date if nothing happens before then. At my doctors appointment last Monday she said I was dilated to "almost a 1" so at least that's some progress...we'll see what this baby has planned! AND we FINALLY decided on names so I feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

Last weekend we went to the Apple Butter Festival at the Apple Orchards in Idalou. It was fun but there weren't any apples to pick! Apparently they had a freeze last year when the apples were first starting to grow and it killed them all. The kids were bummed, but we still had a good time.

They are wearing Tech shirts but holding up
the Longhorns sign!

Dancing to the music!

Searching for apples....

Pretending to pick apples!

Some friends of ours moved into a new house that had a huge shed in the backyard. They didn't want it and told Justin that if he moved it, we could have it. I was annoyed because it was HIDEOUS! (notice the "chewed up" bottom and chipped paint everywhere...not to mention the lovely terra cotta color...) He kept telling me that it would look better once he replaced some of the wood and painted it. I had major doubts but with the help of my in-laws, it looks awesome!!! Zane helped with the construction and Marilyn helped with the paint! Justin is very proud of it and now we have some storage! So......Before:


And After:


And last but not least, Paycos lost a tooth on Saturday! It was his third one to lose but the first one on the top! His two front teeth have been loose for a while and after playing too rough with dad, one of them was knocked REALLY loose!! So all it took was one little pull and it was out! He was so brave! (He doesn't like pulling them...he pretty much wants to wait until they are hanging by a thread!) He wrote the Tooth Fairy a note and asked her to come get it Monday night so he could take it to school to show his teacher and friends. The Tooth Fairy agreed!






2 comments:

  1. Wow! You guys have been super busy! Marleigh was very excited to see Kyler at school. I will be praying that you have a wonderful and safe delivery. I cannot wait to see your precious little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the baby! Plus, I think Paycos looks like Lee in some of those tooth pictures.

    ReplyDelete