Thursday, March 4, 2010

5 months!


Harper is 5 months! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I think I say that with every post but it's so true! Everyday is something new. She has her own little personality and her likes and dislikes. She growls, laughs a lot, spits, says ba ba ba ba, and is sitting up! I always said when I was pregnant that she's our little over acheiver because she always measured big, and she seems to still be ahead, developmentally speaking. The other 2 did not sit up this early! Here's some videos I took of her a few days before she turned 5 months:




We have a new niece! Miss Piper Paige made her QUICK arrival into the world on February 23rd! She's precious with TONS of hair!! She is the first baby for Justin's brother Lee and his wife Katie.



Justin was being goofy!

Paycos and Kyler are both playing baseball this year and practice has begun! It looks like we'll stay pretty busy this season. Paycos' team has practice 3 times a week! I think that's ridiculous for 7 year olds so we'll probably only do 1 maaaayyybe 2 a week. Kyler is sooo excited and I think she'll be the little athlete of the family. She's pretty darn good!


Ready for practice

We also had some family pictures made this weekend so hopefully I'll be able to post some on here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment