Saturday, July 18, 2009

Slow Down Summer!

Well this summer is going by waaaaaaaay too fast! Where has the time gone? The boys made it home safely from their camping trip and it sounds like they had fun! On Friday they went up the mountain on horses for a few hours. Paycos got to ride his own horse and was thrilled. The rule is that children have to be seven or older to ride by themselves but they made an exception for the Mutton Bustin champ! They figured he could hold on pretty well!! Kyler and I had a relaxing week of no whining or screaming from someone irritating her! Now we are preparing for our girl trip to Galveston! (The only boys allowed are Paycos and my two cousins!) We leave on Monday and will be gone for a week! Can't wait! I realized that I have really done a horrible job at taking pictures this summer. I don't have much to show for all the things we have been doing! Here's a few:

This was Critter fest at the Science Spectrum. Kyler chickened out at the last minute and didn't ride!!



These were the Father's Day cakes that they decorated for Justin

The string broke on his mask so he decided to tape it on instead!!

Fourth of July!

Since we are going to be out of town on our anniversary, my sweet husband sent me some flowers early!!!
I will be taking lots of pictures at the beach so I will have more to post when we get back...

No comments:

Post a Comment