Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Here goes nothing!

Soooo, I finally decided to start a blog!! I have been wanting to do one for years but wasn't really sure how to go about it. After following several others, I realized I could do this! Hopefully I can keep it updated and well informed of all we have been doing. Today we went to Paycos' award ceremony at school. I can't believe Kindergarten is almost over!! How in the world can I have a first grader?!? Time flies when you are having fun! He received an award for READING and was so proud! I was not surprised that he got that one since he's reading like a champ. I guess the levels go alphabetically. They start the year off on an "A" reading level and have to be a "C" level to get out of Kindergarten. Well, he is on a "J"!!!!!!! Wow! Super smart kid!

Kyler finished her last year of Children's Day Out! She will start 3 year old preschool in August! It was sad for me! It seems like this is the age that time really starts to go by fast. I think she will do so well in preschool though. She would start Kindergarten tomorrow if she were old enough!

Baby #3 is doing well!! I am 21 weeks and still feeling like I am in the first trimester! In my last pregnancies I really felt fantastic during months 4 thru 7 but I am definitely not yet! I am still tired all the time, have frequent headaches, random feelings of nausea...etc.etc. I really shouldn't complain! It could be worse! And I am thankful that everything is progressing as it should! My due date is October 5th but they say the baby is measuring to be a week ahead so I'm hoping for a September baby. I'm sure by that time I will be ready!

Here are some pictures of the Awards ceremony and some from Olympic Day at Paycos' school. The kids had a blast! Notice how Kyler jumped right in and joined like she was part of the school!











3 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging and yay for those sweet kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Kristin! This looks great! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great!!! Such smart kids!!

    ReplyDelete