Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where to begin...









Merry Christmas everyone!!! It has been a loooong time since the last update so I divided it up into several posts. We woke up on Christmas Eve morning to snow! The kids couldn't wait to get in it. I decided I could never live somewhere that had snow a lot. Getting them dressed (and undressed) to play in the snow was a 30 minute process! Not to mention the wet floor every time they came in...anyway, they built snowmen with dad and made many snow angels. (unfortunately, I accidently deleted the snowmen pictures off of my camera!)

On Christmas Eve, we spent the night at home and prepared for Santa! Paycos told Santa he wanted a Wii and a pet monkey for Christmas. We told him that Santa doesn't usually bring live animals to children but he was extremely happy with the Wii! Kyler's list changed daily and she was easy to please!

(cookies, milk and letters for Santa)


(Tuff's new rope from Santa)

I absolutley LOVE Christmas but this year, I'm glad it's over! For some reason, it seemed so stressful. I guess it's because we have a new baby. That, and the fact she won't take a bottle so I have had to take her EVERYWHERE I go!! Little stinker! We're working on that! But we had a wonderful Christmas spending time with our families and I'm looking forward to a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment